top of page


Home Insurance


Your home is the most valuable thing you own, so why not ensure that your home is secured financially by taking out home insurance?
The team at Ken Regan Financial Services Ltd are experts when it comes to home insurance, taking customers’ individual needs into account to ensure that you get the best insurance quote to suit your finances, income and home. We work with over 30 insurance providers to supply a range of home insurance plans to you, with fully customisable plans available.
If you want a cost-effective home insurance plan that doesn’t compromise on protection, why not get in touch with our team today.


For expert advice on home insurance, book a consultation with a financial advisor today.

Building and Contents Home Insurance

Building and contents home insurance does what it says on the tin. Under this plan, you can insure your home’s physical building and the value of its contents- or choose to only insure one or the other. In the event of theft, fire, or other damage, your insurance company will pay for the damages. Get in touch with Ken Regan Financial Services Ltd to discuss what the best building and contents insurance plan would be for you.

Renter’s Insurance

Renters insurance is a type of home insurance available to tenants who live in rented homes. If you are renting, it’s always a good idea to insure your belongings including personal items, furniture, and electronics of value in your rented home, protecting you in the event of a fire, damage or robbery. Our team can help with a renter’s insurance plan to suit you.

Landlord’s Insurance

If you rent your property to tenants, it’s always a sensible choice to protect your building and its contents from damage though neglect, fire, theft or vandalism. The team at Ken Regan Financial Services Ltd offers a range of landlord’s insurance plans to suit your rented property, income, and budget.

Custom Home Insurance

Because Ken Regan Financial Services Ltd are a totally independent financial advisory service, we can offer flexible and customisable home insurance plans to suit your family, income, and budget. Why not get in touch today to tell us what matters and take out a home insurance plan to cover you in the event of unforeseen circumstances?

Home Insurance FAQ

Is home insurance mandatory?

You are not legally obliged to take out home insurance, however, if you have a mortgage some banks may insist you take out buildings cover to insure your home in the event of an emergency. The team at Ken Regan Financial Services offers comprehensive home insurance services to suit you.

What is the difference between building and contents insurance?

Building insurance is home insurance that covers the physical building that comprises your home including walls, doors, windows, structures, floors, and fitted furniture. Contents insurance relates to your physical belongings in your home, for example, jewellery, electronics, clothing, and furniture.

Book an appointment with us

bottom of page